Home Page > CompTIA > SG0-001

Download CompTIA.Passleader.SG0-001.v2012-04-20.250q.vce

Exam: CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA
Size: 223.3 KB
Posted: 2012-04-20
Votes: 1
Download: CompTIA.Passleader.SG0-001.v2012-04-20.250q.vce

Vote For This File

Verification:*
Type the characters from the picture.

Comments

* The most recent comments are at the top.

    • Gift from South Africa 07 20 2011, 7:41 AM Report Spam
      it was challenging I never thought it will be like That.
    • Bllizzard from Romania 07 02 2011, 10:27 AM Report Spam
      JjStorm frm which area did you have questions.can you give some examples like routing protocols, switch, layers,tools,cabling?Thanks
    • JJSTORM from South Africa 07 02 2011, 9:22 AM Report Spam
      so i faild got 658..went trough mike myers training vids and the comtia trainig book..(wel most of it)..witch i did not do is enougth pratice exams..do you think if i do all the latest and top rated exams here, ill pass????SOUTH AFRICA
    • MCasazza from United States 06 21 2011, 12:26 PM Report Spam
      Passed the Net + with an 867 on the 17th working mainly with the Fusion test, my Net + book and Prof. Messer vids on youtube. In the end though, know your stuff..these dumps only provided around 35% of the test. A lot of educated guesses for the remaining 65%.
    • Bllizzard from Unknown 06 21 2011, 10:37 AM Report Spam
      Hi Karolis.Can you tell us some examples which you had in your exams or at least what kind of questions did you have on your exam like from which chapter was for topology security cables protocols etc.Many thanks
    • Karolis from Germany 06 20 2011, 9:44 AM Report Spam
      got 80% for mine, have went through the 4 best rated dumps… most of questions not valid for exam, you have to know your stuff to pass – for South Africa
    • Abdul from United Kingdom 06 17 2011, 6:47 PM Report Spam
      Most of the questions came up, this dump is like 50% valid in the UK!!
    • king1981ae from Unknown 06 10 2011, 3:47 PM Report Spam
      i have failed the exam i get 697 and 30% questions was from this
    • kman69 from United States 06 06 2011, 6:33 AM Report Spam
      Just passed today with this test. about 30% questions from this. read book and video from professor messier.
    • RZ from Canada 06 02 2011, 7:48 AM Report Spam
      I just passed today Network+ exam and I got 25% questions from this dump but i did study old dumps too plus I study couple of books too.
    • d.3xxx from United States 05 25 2011, 6:25 PM Report Spam
      Hello guys I am going to take a Net + test next week, can you please tell me weather this dump is helpful or not ? I would greatly appreciate if you email me the update @ d.3xxx@yahoo.com.
    • James from Nigeria 05 18 2011, 12:07 AM Report Spam
      This is a great dump. I passed my Net + exam today, scoring 818. I used this dump and the one uploaded by Elvik and Triple B. 60% of the questions came out real. thanks guys.
    • jdmayukyuk from United States 05 17 2011, 8:55 PM Report Spam
      Thank you guys for sharing your dump to us. You are a great help. I passed today in Spring Texas. althaugh the dump was overkill but it help me exercise my ability of logic thinking. I truly appreciate it.
    • Surendra babu from India 05 11 2011, 4:52 PM Report Spam
      ya TC is right APIPA address range is 169.254.x.x and not 169.168.x.x or 169.123.x.x
    • Casey from United States 05 10 2011, 10:28 PM Report Spam
      Passed my Net+ today on 5-10-11 was only able to study about 800 questions from it. About 50% of the questions from what i studied was from this dump.
    • RZ from Canada 05 10 2011, 8:45 PM Report Spam
      that's good dump for study so anyone can help me out for network+ exam which testprep i can buy for stufdy because next week i am going for exam.
    • barker from Unknown 05 09 2011, 7:16 AM Report Spam
      please break it up for us, am writing next week havent even started.thanks!
    • Vlad from United States 05 06 2011, 3:27 AM Report Spam
      GREAT DUMP!
      thanks Raul
    • Todd from United States 04 29 2011, 3:11 AM Report Spam
      While I like the number of questions in this dump, it really needs to be broken up into several sections so that it is easier to manage and USE as a true study aid. Hey Raul, can you modify the structure and repost it, or offer me the PDF?
    • Lex from Japan 04 28 2011, 1:14 PM Report Spam
      lol, yes, the dump is mostly accurate. anyone else found it useful?
    • TC from United Kingdom 04 28 2011, 11:26 AM Report Spam
      Surely the APIPA address range is 169.254.x.x and not 169.168.x.x or 169.123.x.x as stated in this dump.

Close

Site Search:

Site Search:

Terms of Service

Proudly powered by www.iexamcollection.com