Vitaly from Russian Federation – 08 18 2011, 8:18 AM Report Spam People! How many time during exam? 120 minutes? How many questions? How many errors acceptable for pass? I can't find it. MP from United States – 08 18 2011, 3:46 AM Report Spam I just took the A+ Essentials 8/2/11 and received a score of 833 on my exam.Used this Scoobie Doobie and Smokin Paul. 90 percent of the questions were similar, the other 10% were not and contained some windows 7 questions 3 or so. Even if you guess the 10 or so questions that weren't on the file you can still pass. Give thanks to smokin paul! I will take the 702 in two weeks. recommended. TimmyTommy from United States – 08 10 2011, 2:01 AM Report Spam Tell others that they shouldn't even test for their A+ when you think 1900×1028 is XGA, irony…. keith bob from United States – 08 02 2011, 1:27 AM Report Spam how many questions is the test???what do you need to score to pass??? somebody told me 80% but the previous post said they passed with 731 Anonymous from South Africa – 08 01 2011, 3:46 PM Report Spam im writng my exam next week and people keep on saying this dump doesnt work anyone with valid information plz keep on updating us Jeff Wilson from United States – 08 01 2011, 1:56 PM Report Spam Just took this test today. 95% of the questions were about Windows 7. This is not valid at all. Andrea from Ireland – 07 31 2011, 6:51 AM Report Spam Hi Scoobie.Can you please send me the correct response for B.thanks examkiller from Ireland – 07 28 2011, 7:08 PM Report Spam @ ScoobieDoobie, please send the correct response for B Veronica from United States – 07 25 2011, 11:22 AM Report Spam Please email the corrected response for Test B. Thanks! rush2112 from United States – 07 21 2011, 8:24 PM Report Spam Hello anyone have the pass4sure for this certification? feel free to email any other docoments you have to redclk500 at yahoo dot com. Really appreciate it Cyberwerx from United States – 07 20 2011, 5:37 PM Report Spam Do not listen to anyone saying this is not a valid dump! This dump was the most helpful out of all the other dumps to pass the 220-701 exam which I took and passed on 07-18-11. I was surprised on how many of these questions were on the exam . There were a couple of windows Vista & 7 questions, only one XP question, and no Windows 2000 questions. Tristan from South Africa – 07 20 2011, 10:22 AM Report Spam This dump is NOT valid at all. Do not use this at all!! I checked, its only 20% valid for some reason and yet it seems to be the latest dump. The questions in this dump is mostly the same as the other dumps so that makes them unvalid as well. Basically there is no valid dump in the list that I see at this moment so anyone that wants to use a 220-701 dump is doomed right now! Lilly P. from Unknown – 07 18 2011, 4:16 PM Report Spam Hi, I am taking my test this Friday. Can you please send me a good dump for review? Why does all the dumps had 785 question. Isn't the A+ 220-701 only 100 questions. Any help you can provide is much apprecialted. Thank you, Lilly Shah from United Kingdom – 07 14 2011, 11:29 PM Report Spam Omg omg :s i took ages to prepare,then got disappointed and left study. I need to catch up. So please Guys tell me is this dump valid, if yes , i Will book my exam next week and do it. Please confirm … Thank you Natashia from United States – 07 14 2011, 1:58 AM Report Spam Please email me the corrections for test b Joey from United States – 07 13 2011, 4:16 AM Report Spam @ ScoobieDoobie, please send the correct response for B to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. Manish Kapoor from Ireland – 07 12 2011, 8:23 PM Report Spam Hi All, I have exam booked for 19th 08. Which examcollection should I try in here or which one the best? I am located in Ireland. thanks in advance. hail from Jamaica – 07 08 2011, 3:35 PM Report Spam Pass today alot of new questions george from United Kingdom – 07 02 2011, 12:00 PM Report Spam can you please send me the correct response from test B. thanks Son of Man from Nigeria – 06 30 2011, 9:22 PM Report Spam @ scoobie doobie, pls mail me the correct response email@example.com look forward to it thanks Ray McKenzie from Bahamas – 06 29 2011, 4:45 PM Report Spam I just passed today, scored 731, easier than I thought, thanks for the help examcollection. ScoobieDoobie from United States – 06 24 2011, 10:12 PM Report Spam The current question pool is still valid. Passed yesterday with an 855/900. I only flagged about 13 problems. It took me 70 minutes for the test, review and interview. ScoobieDoobie from United States – 06 22 2011, 3:53 PM Report Spam This is a collection of the hardest problems from the current pool of questions. I only edited the A test, the B test has three mistakes. If you need the correct response, just ask.