Home Page > CompTIA > SY0-201

Download CompTIA.PassLeader.SY0-201.v2009-10-31.by.Saint1254.769q.vce

Exam: Security+ (2008 Edition)
Size: 522.2 KB
Posted: 2009-10-31
Votes: 0
Download: CompTIA.PassLeader.SY0-201.v2009-10-31.by.Saint1254.769q.vce

Vote For This File

Verification:*
Type the characters from the picture.

Comments

* The most recent comments are at the top.

    • Zafar from Canada 06 17 2010, 3:11 PM Report Spam
      i failed first time, Does this dump valid for second attemp?
    • pjc from Ireland 05 09 2010, 7:06 PM Report Spam
      80% good in ireland 7/may/10. I used the sybex book so was able get the other 20% but some stuff wasn't even in the sybex book so maybe use two books would help.watch out for IGP and AES & its differing form
    • crafter from United States 05 09 2010, 2:00 AM Report Spam
      This is still 80%-90% valid, passed with 860/900.
    • Devlin Grae from United States 05 06 2010, 12:49 AM Report Spam
      I kicked this down to 6 students and myself…Lowest score was 855…
      This is Very Phuckin Accurate
    • mutley457 from United States 04 27 2010, 3:52 PM Report Spam
      This exam has 6 parts A,B,C,D,E,F.
    • Dave from South Africa 04 22 2010, 1:53 PM Report Spam
      @ christian Thanks man, I will study all the dumps and hope it wont amend much by next Friday.
    • christian from United States 04 22 2010, 1:19 PM Report Spam
      @ Dave I look at the 590 dump , from the test i remember two questions with snmpv3 on the body , something like with the snmpv3 is more secure. Those questions don't appear in any dump that I Know. I'm an optimist, and I'm sure if you know well this dump you can pass it. At the end score 890 or 750 doesn't matter, anyway you get certified.
    • Dave from South Africa 04 22 2010, 8:46 AM Report Spam
      @ Christian is 598 dump 100% valid, please do me a favour and browse through it…..
    • christian from United States 04 22 2010, 1:25 AM Report Spam
      @Dave I used this dump and I say that around 70% of the questions were exactly the same. I took it in NJ. The 2 diagrams that I got , they were exactly the same I found on the dump named CompTIA TestInside N10-00 v7 04 598q.vce. I haven't look at the new dump just posted , but i remember questions about SNMPv3 that aren't on this dump
    • Dave from Unknown 04 21 2010, 8:40 AM Report Spam
      @ Christian what do you mean by two labs were exactly the same from the dump N10-00?

      Where did you write? I write in one week which of these dumps is best to use?

    • Dave from Unknown 04 21 2010, 7:09 AM Report Spam
      @ Christian is it just 70% valid?
    • sigal from United States 04 21 2010, 6:30 AM Report Spam
      i just uploaded a new vce with all the diagrams its 590 q best of luck
    • alba from United States 04 21 2010, 4:51 AM Report Spam
      is this dump valid in miami?
    • Christian from United States 04 20 2010, 3:36 PM Report Spam
      Hey guys , I pass the Net+ using this dump 865/900, some of the questions weren't there like SNMPv3 and others , I would like say that I got around 70% of the questions from this dump and the two labs were exactly the same from the dump N10-00.

      Christian

    • Ruck's from Unknown 04 20 2010, 8:15 AM Report Spam
      @ Tanya yes it does goodluck
    • Tanya from South Africa 04 20 2010, 7:37 AM Report Spam
      Rucks thank you, I am going to write in this week, does it appear the same format as dump?
    • Ruck's from Unknown 04 20 2010, 7:31 AM Report Spam
      thanx 2 dis dump i passed am in South Africa its valid here.
    • Tanya from South Africa 04 19 2010, 10:17 AM Report Spam
      @ Gee Hi is this valid in South Africa, could you perhaps know?
    • wine from Canada 04 19 2010, 4:54 AM Report Spam
      Hey Pete,
      I'm taking the exam in BC a few days after you. Please, once you have taken the exam, let me know if the dump is valid. Thank you!
    • Pete from Canada 04 15 2010, 6:36 PM Report Spam
      hi sigal,
      could you tell me where can i download your 100Q?
      I'm living in Manitoba canada, is this test valid ? I'll be taking the exam next week.
      Many thanks bro
    • wine from Canada 04 14 2010, 9:01 AM Report Spam
      Thanks man!
      You're my hero! :-)
      I was wandering how to answer 580 questions all together and you solved my troubles! :-)
      I'll take this exam at the end of this month… I'll share whit you, guys, my experience!
    • sigal from United States 04 13 2010, 9:22 PM Report Spam
      I took urban ninjas and I formated it into test of 100 questions to make it much more easy to study. Hope this helps everyone!

Close

Site Search:

Site Search:

Terms of Service

Proudly powered by www.iexamcollection.com