Home Page > Cisco > 350-029

Download Cisco.ExamGoal.350-029.v2013-07-25.by.Muhammad.356q.vce

Exam: CCIE SP Written Exam (Version 3.0)
Size: 400.25 KB
Posted: 2013-07-25
Votes: 4
Download: Cisco.ExamGoal.350-029.v2013-07-25.by.Muhammad.356q.vce

Vote For This File

Verification:*
Type the characters from the picture.

Comments

* The most recent comments are at the top.

    • ICCIEV from Kuwait 06 20 2011, 1:03 AM Report Spam
      to download the latest CCNP Voice v8.0 5 books and CCNAV v8.0 please visit my blog below
      http://zpag.es/11021/pa/www.icciev.com/qasim-blog.html
      I will try to keep the files as long as I can, until I am forced to delete them, if you like my blog and content please recommend the page using google pluse button. you can also subscribe to our RSS feed right on my blog right panal.
      If you have free time I would really appreciate if you can take our surveys on below link
      http://zpag.es/11021/pa/www.icciev.com/surveys.html
      thank you all.
    • uday from India 02 22 2011, 4:13 PM Report Spam
      hi every one,2day cleard d exam 959/1000.5 new questions.98+48+4 r enough. there r sme similar qustion bt go with 48 answers only all d best finally i am CCNP Voice nw. (uday.ubr@gmail.com) plz let me know if there r any jobs regarding voice
    • Bassam from Egypt 02 17 2011, 12:13 PM Report Spam
      passed few mint ago still valid
    • zyz from India 02 12 2011, 11:35 AM Report Spam
      hi guys i hve gvn exam today this dumps are valid jst prepare 169+14 that's more than enough. i got 988, best of luck guys.
    • SugarNuts from United States 02 09 2011, 12:13 AM Report Spam
      Passed in USA today with a 956. This aid had 90% of the material, but the questions were worded very differently. The other 10% of the material was covered on the 169q version, but still worded differently. This exam wasn't as easy as I expected since they try to trick you up with some wording. Plan on studying your concepts thoroughly and read your questions and options very carefully. Do not try to sleep walk through this exam
      (which should go without saying on a Cisco exam)
    • Arjun from India 02 07 2011, 1:34 PM Report Spam
      Guys.. I am unable to see all the 69 Qs.. plz help me
    • Vinoth from United Kingdom 02 04 2011, 11:40 AM Report Spam
      @azaghul. thanks for ur reply. Cleared this paper today, it enough to study 169q+14q and finally go through 69q, all D&D from this dump, 2 or 3 new question. All the best
    • azaghul from Australia 02 04 2011, 8:33 AM Report Spam
      @vinoth… don't know if this is enough to pass on its own, my exam is booked for 12 02
    • Vinoth from United Kingdom 02 01 2011, 9:23 PM Report Spam
      Azaghul 69q is enough to clear this paper? Plz answer
    • wgp from Australia 01 29 2011, 3:02 AM Report Spam
      I passed today with 988. I mainly prepared with 169q and 14q but I did use this dump as final one and D&D were all from this dump. 169q+14q are still valid even though there are some wrong answers.

      Thanks, folks.

Close

Site Search:

Site Search:

Terms of Service

Proudly powered by www.iexamcollection.com